Senior Tax Associate - Mid Tier CBD
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-20 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An opportunity has come for an ambitious, driven and hard working individual in a brand new space here in the Perth CBD. Locking down a new role before the new year in one of Perth's biggest firm will provide you with security and a long, enjoyable career in finance. With clear progression and succession plans in place you can grow with the business and be constantly challenged.
With a focus on complex and diverse tax advisory engagements.
Your new role:
- Provide tax advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients with a particular focus on complex tax matters, tax planning and tax structuring for large privately owned businesses
- Advise on cross-border transactions and business structuring, in particular, developing and implementing solutions to tax issues that arise from inbound and outbound businesses and transactions
- Provide tax advice on asset acquisition and asset divestment and major transactions
- Assist with or lead the delivery of tax compliance services to a range of complex client
- CA/CPA Qualified / Part Qualified
- Degree in finance / accounting / commerce of related fields
- 2-6 years experience in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to work with clients on a regular basis
The firm will offer you a rewarding career in finance and accounting. Constant professional development and career growth. If you have additional knowledge in corporate tax it will be highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.