Senior Tax Accountant - Perth, WA
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122018-12-28 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The firm prides itself on being a market leader specialising in SME businesses and business consulting services. Managers and Partners are ready to mentor and work closely with a senior accountant in order to achieve company goals and provide additional skills to upcoming accountants. The CA/CPA qualified accountant will have the opportunity to complete their studies and develop skills in a range of areas. Plus the support of a collaborative team environment and peers.
Senior Tax Accountant - Mid-tier Accounting Firm
The firm is looking for an energetic, passionate and hardworking accountant to grow with a well known accounting firm here in Perth. This accountant needs to hit the ground running and have a range of skills to bring to the business.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and SMSF
- Client contact and some business development
- Lodging BAS and liaising with the ATO
- Providing financial reports and working closely with managers and partner's
- Providing support to junor team members
- Ability to utilise MYOB, Quickbooks or Handisoft
- 4-8 years experience in tax / accounting
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
- Degree in accounting, commerce or finance is highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thirst for knowledge and passion for career progression
The successful applicant will enjoy a raft of benefits associated with the firm plus excellent remuneration dependent on experience. The opportunity to advance within the firm and have clear / direct career progression is available. Weekly professional development opportunities and newly formed flexible working arrangements make this firm a popular place to work.
The senior tax position has become available due to continued growth at the firm.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.