Client Services Coordinator / Practice Administrator
Consultant Tyler Greatrex
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Coordinator / Practice Administrator to take up a new full time position working for a Boutique Accounting Firm just west of the Perth CBD specialising in SME and High Net Worth individuals.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Coordinator / Practice Administrator to move to a Boutique Accounting Practice just west of the Perth CBD specialising in SME and High Net Worth individuals. The successful candidate must have 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- 3-5+ years experience as a Client Services Coordinator / Practice Administrator or similar role.
- Managing and maintaining the MYOB AE data base
- Building reports on MYOB AE - Timesheet reports / leave reports / WIP reports, client reports. Invoicing, WIPS, statements and billing adjustments.
- Maintaining registers on intranet – Cav’s register, mail, archive and deeds
- Credit card reconcilliation at month end matching disbursements to AE and receipts
- Preparing correspondence via AE
- Preparation of ASIC forms such as share transfers, resignations, deregistration’s, ASIC annual reviews - using CAS 360 and ASIC Edge
- Email - via ATO portal and MYGOV
- Contacting ATO for payment arrangements, remissions / follow up on ABN & TFN applications, IAS/BAS lodgements
- Reception relief
- Staff support
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENT COMPETENCE IN 'MYOB AE' IS ESSENTIAL. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE.
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to contact Tyler on the below details
To apply please click apply or call Tyler Greatrex on 08 9266 0986 for a confidential discussion.