Senior Tax and Business Services Accountant
Salary Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Due to strong growth in a range of industries this accounting firm is looking for a quality accountant to join a high performing team. The opportunity will include your own client list and ability to make bonus for those who perform. Use your networks and industry knowledge to join a successful team and create your own earning potential. The collaborative environment is just one way in which this firm stands out from the rest.
Senior Tax / Business Services Accountant - Mid-Tier Firm - Subiaco
- Preparation and management of accounts, Tax Returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax for a broad rang of SME's to large ASX companies.
- Monitor, review and manage clients on a day to day basis.
- Develop, guide and inspire junior accountants.
- Manage, build and maintain existing relationships.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting is desirable.
- CA/CPA qualified or part qualified.
- 2-6 years experience in tax and/or accounting firms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence to work with clients on a daily basis.
A rare opportunity to join a mid-tier firm and build your career in a supportive and enjoyable environment.
The firm is flexible for families and focused on keeping work in the office and enjoying your down time. The right candidate will enjoy the ability to make up to $20,000 in bonus through a strong work ethic, meeting and exceeding KPI's and client referrals.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.