Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU AUD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters in Perth is currently recruiting accounting professionals for various roles within this organisation. We are looking for ambitious individuals to create and build lasting client relationships. Our client has one of Perth's best reputations in practice and is experiencing growth leading into 2019. Being a multinational company you will receive professional development and outstanding benefits within your role. Intermediate to senior accountants should apply today.
Intermediate to Senior Accountant
The client has multiple offices around Australia and has been expanding through 2018 and they will continue to build well into 2019. We are seeking interested tax accountants who are looking to take the next step in their career in order to work with existing clients and help build new clients relationships well into the future.
Will include but not limited to;
- Full range of tax issues within individual, company, trust and partnership returns.
- Maintain and build client relationships with external stakeholders.
- Work in a team based environment with incentives to meet goals.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work directly with senior management and partners.
- Outstanding offices located in the Perth CBD.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-6 years experience in tax.
- Relevant university degree in accounting, commerce or equivalent.
- CA or CPA part qualified or qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sounds computer and tax software knowledge.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about other opportunities in fiance feel free to get in touch or apply for this role.
As the market continues to pickup in 2019 we will see more opportunities and look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.