Corporate Tax Specialist
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Potential Bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland AU 4000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This reputable mid-tier firm is growing and is in need of a Senior Tax Accountant (Corporate Tax) to provide superior taxation advisory to large corporate clients as well as technically mentor the team. The partners of the firm are well-known and liked, and are offering an opportunity to join their growing team and network with the best. The firm offers the candidate international secondment opportunities, meritocratic progression, an inclusive workplace and a social environment.
• Providing corporate clients with superior taxation advice;
• Liaising with corporate clients face to face, over the phone and via email;
• Providing taxation advice surrounding FBT, CGT, GST, Payroll Tax, tax liabilities and other tax advisory;
• Assist in tax planning, structuring and budgeting;
• Mentoring teams including graduate and intermediate level accountants, providing them with strong technical training and ongoing coaching.
• Motivated with a desire to progress to a manager level;
• An analytic mind and sceptical eye for detail;
• Highly communicative, and a client-focused approach;
• Demonstrated commercial acumen and candour;
• An invested interest in current Australian economics;
• A pragmatic, professional and forward-thinking attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting with CA/CPA;
• At least 4 years within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge;
• Superior communication skills including verbal, written and non-verbals;
• Demonstrated market knowledge of several key Australian industries including manufacturing, mining, energy and agriculture;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Very strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $75k and $100k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.