Senior Auditor - CA
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-03-10 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is a chance to be a part of one of the top firms around the world. Situated in the heart of the Brisbane, this firm is modern, has great end-of-trip facilities and an open plan office. The team is headed by partners who thrive on mentoring and developing your skills as a professional. The partners are ex top-tier, are experts in their fields, and are well networked in Australia. .
Your time at this firm will expose you to multiple industries including manufacturing, agriculture, commodities, retail and exploratory mining up to $500m in revenue. There is some travel involved around Queensland for a couple of weeks a year.
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Taking the lead in client liaison on site during audits;
• Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
• Conducting financial statement audits for trusts, large companies, SME’s and NFP’s;
• Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Assist management in leading teams and engaging graduate and intermediate staff.
• A good mentor with refined interpersonal skills;
• A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
• Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 2-3 years as an auditor within an Australian firm;
• A completed CA or near completion;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $75k and $90k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.