Senior Tax Accountant - Mid-Tier Subiaco
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Bonus & Incentives
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-03-14 accountancy Subiaco Western Australia AU AUD 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Mid-tier firms offer the best of big client relationships, variety of industry and work/life balance to match. If your looking to make the next step and want a long rewarding career in practice then this is for you. Our client provides the best service and believes that all starts with finding the best people. YOU! With incentives and bonuses on offer you can work your way to 100k in as little as 1 year, how quickly you get there is up to you.
Senior Accountant - Tax and Business Services (65-85k)
Provide commercial advice & support to small medium and large companies.
Leading Second Tier Firm in Subiaco
This is an exciting opportunity to take that next step in your career by building your compliance skills and gaining exposure to larger and more complex clients. Whilst the day to day accounting and tax functions will be your bread and butter, you will also work on advisory engagements and have the opportunity to liaise directly with clients and build lasting relationships.
This opportunity is a result of continued growth and diversification. Our client is seeking self-starters with a sound knowledge of accounting and taxation compliance and consulting work. You must be able to independently run client engagements, prepare relevant reports and support the Director/Partner in terms of client management etc. in an efficient, collaborative and professional manner.
This firm has a clear growth vision, prides itself on upholding the highest professional standards and promotes a culture of learning and development with professionalism and integrity. They are also relaxed in outlook and enjoy many social functions and team events.
- CA/CPA Qualified or Part Qualified
- 3+ years experience in Public Practice
- Degree qualified in accounting or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for creating lasting relationships
- Preparing tax statements, financial statements and BAS statements at required intervals
- Creating and returning statements and documents to clients by set deadlines
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and other regulatory bodies when required
- Preparing business income tax returns and statements for audits
- Assisting in financial planning
- Regularly reviewing systems and making updates and improvements where necessary
- Engaging regularly with clients and maintaining strong relationships
- Identifying areas where clients and businesses can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit
- Possessing strong knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations
- Understanding financial landscape and market trends
If you are available to start immediately this is an advantage.
Please apply or email you interest to email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.