Salary AUD50,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Potential bonuses
Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-24 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This growing firm is in need of an Accountant to join in their Business Advisory and Taxation team. The firm has increased their client base and needs accountants to support the work flow. This firm has approximately 45 people across multiple divisions and are well known locally and around Queensland. They have a mixed clientele, ranging across manufacturing, retail, hotels, agribusiness and high-net-wealth clients.
• Preparation of tax returns, GST, BAS, Payroll Tax to clients varying across SME's to large companies;
• Assisting with complex entities, including partnerships, trusts, individuals and companies;
• Strong technical compliance accounting and taxation skills;
• Communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients of all levels including HNW clients;
• Mentoring graduate level accountants and guiding them through their first year.
• Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
• An analytic mind and sceptical eye for detail;
• Communicative, and a client-focused approach;
• A keen interest in current Australian economics;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 12 months within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge;
• Registered or commenced CA/CPA studies;
• Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
• Market knowledge of several key Queensland industries eg: manufacturing, mining, agriculture;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $50k and $70k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply as there are growing opportunities at this firm.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.