Senior Accountant - Business Advisory
Salary AUD67,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Potential Bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-04-24 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane CBD, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 67000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is a chance to join in one of the biggest firms globally, with innovation and progression at the forefront. Headed by partners who are young, driven and accessible, the firm needs a senior accountant to join in their team and service their premier clients.
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Providing corporate clients with superior tax knowledge and business advisory;
• Liaising with corporate clients face to face, over the phone and via email;
• Assisting in tax planning, financial accounting, cash-flow projections, tax liability forecasting, business structuring, value-add advisory, and financial modelling;
• Mentoring teams including graduate and intermediate level accountants, providing them with strong technical training and ongoing coaching.
• Motivated with a desire to progress to a manager level;
• A good mentor with refined interpersonal skills;
• An analytic mind and sceptical eye for detail;
• Highly communicative, and a client-focused approach;
• Demonstrated commercial acumen and candour;
• An invested interest in current Australian economics;
• A pragmatic, professional and forward-thinking attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting with CA/CPA;
• At least 3 years within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge;
• Superior communication skills including verbal, written and non-verbals;
• Demonstrated market knowledge of several key Australian industries including manufacturing, mining, energy and agriculture;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Very strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $70k and $90k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.