Senior Accountant - Corporate Tax
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Potential Bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland AU 4000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This reputable second tier firm is growing and is in need of a Senior Tax Accountant (Corporate Tax) to provide taxation advisory to large corporate clients as well as technically mentor the team. The partner is well-known and liked, and is offering a unique opportunity to join the growing team and network with some of the best companies across Australia. The firm offers the candidate international secondment opportunities, progression, and national leadership training.
• Providing corporate clients with taxation advice;
• Liaising with corporate clients face to face, over the phone and via email;
• Providing taxation advice surrounding FBT, CGT, GST, Payroll Tax, tax liabilities and other tax advisory;
• Assist in tax planning, structuring and budgeting;
• Mentoring a team including accountants, providing them with strong technical training and ongoing coaching.
• Motivated with a desire to progress to a manager level;
• An analytic mind and sceptical eye for detail;
• Highly communicative, and a client-focused approach;
• Demonstrated commercial acumen and candour;
• An invested interest in current Australian economics;
• A pragmatic, professional and forward-thinking attitude.
• A completed Australian tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting with CA/CPA (or near completion);
• At least 2.5 years within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge;
• Superior communication skills including verbal, written and non-verbals;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
Salary ranges between $75k and $100k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.