Dual Audit and Business Advisory Accountant
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Company benefits
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Do you feel that your Audit career has stagnated? This is a chance to be a part of one of the top firms around the world, and expand your skill set with another discipline.
These modern offices are situated in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. The team is headed by three partners who are focused wholly on mentoring and developing your skills as a professional. The partners are experts in their industry, and are well networked around Queensland.
Your role as a senior auditor will be split with a business advisory role, where you will gain experience providing tax and business advisory to your existing clients. There is some travel involved around Queensland for a couple of weeks a year.
Do you like to travel? As this is a global firm, you will be able to apply for international secondments as a part of the many attractive corporate incentives.
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Taking the lead in client liaison on site during audits;
• Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
• Providing tax planning, tax advisory, financial modelling & cash-flow projections to the client;
• Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Assist management in leading teams and engaging graduate and intermediate staff.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 2-3 years as an external auditor within an Australian firm;
• A completed CA or near completion;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.