Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Gold CoastFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 accountancy Gold Coast Queensland Gold Coast, Queensland AU 4215 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This boutique firm of 25 accountants is located in Southport and is in need of a talented SMSF accountant to hit the ground running and begin a rewarding career. The partner is well-known and liked within their community, and is offering a rare opportunity to join their growing team and network with the best.
The firm offers meritocratic progression, attentive and generous CA/CPA study support, an inclusive and open-door work culture and a fun, professional environment to develop your career.
The role is for an SMSF accountant assist with the administration of superannuation funds across the business using CLASS SUPER. Clients vary from HNW individuals, small businesses to SME's. You will have good exposure to Div 7a, FBT and CGT. You should be able to assist with complex entities, including partnerships, trusts, individuals and companies so should have strong technical compliance accounting and taxation skills.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, with a desire to grow professionally. You will have quality-first approach, and will be carry a pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
- A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
- Between 1 and 5 years experience within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge of SMSF and sound knowledge of Australian Taxation;
- Registered or commenced CA/CPA studies;
- Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
- Class Super experience is highly desired but not necessary.
Salary ranges between $60k and $80k inclusive of super, remunerated on experience level.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.