Intermediate Accountant - Business Services
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known Top 10 mid-tier accounting and advisory firm are looking for a business services accountant with at least 2 years' experience in a chartered accounting environment to join their team. The ideal candidate will have completed or be completing their CA qualification and have the desire to progress their career within an established team.
Sitting within the Private Advisory team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of private businesses and family offices providing strategic and operational services whilst being involved in a broad range of activities to protect and grow their wealth.
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for SMEs and large companies
- Assist with BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns
- Contribute towards the development of Vacationers and Graduates
- Preparing budgets, cash flow reports and management reporting
- Monitor, and review statutory and tax compliance
- Assist in day-to-day operational issues that clients face
- Provide tax and accounting advice
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Address technical issues and provide actionable growth recommendations
- Relevant tertiary degree in Accounting or Commerce
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a business advisory services within a chartered accounting environment
- Have completed or close to completion of CA qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to keep up to date with changing tax legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic organisation who not only offer CA support but also promote a social work culture!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.