Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Travel Expenses
Location Gold CoastFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 accountancy Gold Coast, Queensland Queensland Gold Coast, Queensland AU 4215 AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a chance to be a part of one of the top firms around the world. Situated in the heart of the Gold Coast, this firm is modern, has great end-of-trip facilities and an open plan office. The team is headed by partners who thrive on mentoring and developing your skills as a professional.
Your time at this firm will expose you to multiple industries including manufacturing, commodities, retail and mining up to $1.5bn in revenue. This is a travel heavy role, as you will be auditing large companies and teaming up for component audits across the eastern seaboard.
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Taking the lead in client liaison on site during audits;
• Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
• Conducting financial statement audits for trusts, large companies, SME’s and NFP’s;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Assist management in leading teams and engaging graduate and intermediate staff.
• A good mentor with refined interpersonal skills;
• A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
• Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 3 years as an auditor within an Australian firm;
• A completed CA or near completion;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $75k and $90k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.