Salary AUD55,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-24 2019-08-21 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This team of 12 accountants is located in the Brisbane CBD and is in need of a talented SMSF accountant to hit the ground running and begin a rewarding career. The partner is offering a rare opportunity to join their growing team and gain exposure to multiple industries and HNW clients.
The firm offers meritocratic progression, attentive and generous CA/CPA study support, an inclusive and open-door work culture and a fun, professional environment to develop your career.
The role is for an SMSF accountant assist with the administration of superannuation funds across the business using CLASS SUPER. Clients vary from HNW individuals and SME & private clients. You should be able to assist with complex entities, including partnerships, trusts, individuals and companies.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, with a desire to grow professionally. You will have quality-first approach, and will be carry a pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
- A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
- Between 1 and 3 years experience within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge of SMSF and sound knowledge of Australian Taxation;
- Registered or commenced CA/CPA studies;
- Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
- Class Super experience is highly desired but not necessary.
Salary ranges between $55k and $70k inclusive of super, remunerated on experience level.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.