Senior Corporate Finance Adviser
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD300,000 per annum + Bonus & Health
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-08-23 oil-and-gas Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for someone with excellent corporate finance, Debt Capital Markets, capital management experience and / or the ability to evaluate / communicate financial risk to the wider company. With some major projects in the pipeline we would like to consider those with a resources, banking or Big4 background to take on this senior role. If you have good awareness of financial instruments and markets with 10+ years experience this could be for you.
Senior Adviser - Corporate Finance & Capital Markets
Salary - $200-$300K+
- Manage and execute capital management strategies and plans to senior executives and board.
- Plan strategy around debt, equity and dividends.
- Evaluate financial risk and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Cultivate Bank and financial adviser relationships to support the company strategy.
- Recommend funding advice around new opportunities and execute transactions.
- Plan and lead debt capital market execution.
- Support treasury operations, including FX, credit risk and credit facilities to support marketing and exploration.
- Degree qualified in business, accounting or commerce.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- 10+ years in resources, banking or Big4.
- DCM experience or exposure.
- CA or CFA and related qualifications are an advantage.
- Corporate finance experience of 10+ years is a distinct advantage
In a growing organisation we are looking to talk with experienced diverse candidates with the listed skills above.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.