SMSF Accountant - Wealth Firm
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + bonus structure
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This wealth firm is looking for an experienced SMSF accountant/administrator to join a collaborative and close knit team of 10 persons, reporting to a manager and director.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to exit public practice accounting and go down the wealth route in a fun and relaxed environment. Your role is to assist with the administration of superannuation funds across the business using BGL360. You should be able to assist with complex entities, including partnerships, trusts, individuals and companies, and able to efficiently identify issues and provide solutions to the client.
To be considered, you must have at least 18 months experience within SMSF administration or accounting. Ideally you will be a self-starter and motivated by a lucrative bonus structure. You will have quality-first approach, and will be carry a pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
- A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
- Between 18 months and 5 years experience within an Australian firm with strong technical knowledge of SMSF administration and compliance;
- Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
- BGL360 experience is highly desired but not necessary.
- Working for one of the most recognised wealth firms in Australia
- Liaising with Wealth Management professionals including brokers, fund administrators and Financial Planners
- Attractive remuneration based on experience.
If you believe you are right for the role, please apply to me directly at email@example.com.
I am Brisbane-based Recruitment Consultant for Robert Walters, with a lengthy background in Banking and Finance. Throughout my recruitment experience I have established a strong network of clients and candidates across Public Practice accounting. I pride myself of candidate care and am always seeking feedback. I am very conscious about candidate privacy and will respect yours 100% of the time. Please visit and connect with me on Linkedin to see some of my recent candidate reviews: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kneller-1b147ab6/
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.