Intermediate Accountant - Private Advisory
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Sitting within the Private Advisory team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of private businesses and family offices providing strategic and operational services. You will have exposure to a broad range of areas including business services, private wealth and superannuation.
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for SMEs and large companies
- Assist with BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns
- Contribute towards the development of Vacationers and Graduates
- Preparing budgets, cash flow reports and management reporting
- Monitor, and review statutory and tax compliance
- Assist in day-to-day operational issues that clients face
- Provide tax and accounting advice
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Address technical issues and provide actionable growth recommendations
- Relevant tertiary degree in Accounting or Commerce
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a business advisory services within a chartered accounting environment
- Have completed or close to completion of CA qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to keep up to date with changing tax legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic organisation who not only offer CA support but also promote a social work culture!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.