Manager - Business Advisory | Global Accounting Firm
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-10-16 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Partnering with a Top 10 accounting and advisory firm, Robert Walters is looking for an experienced Business Services and Advisory Manager who is willing to take initiative and develop a team of associates and senior associates. A great opportunity to work with mid-sized businesses, the ideal candidate will have the drive to lead and deliver high quality and robust strategic advice to clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the Private Advisory team servicing businesses with a turnover of $10-$500m. You will be responsible for delivering strategic and operational services to clients and be involved in a broad range of activities that will affect business growth.
- Managing daily operations, tax and compliance for clients
- Address technical issues and provide actionable growth and strategy recommendations
- Managing a portfolio of clients that comprise of international, corporate and privately owned businesses
- Collaborating with teams across firms - interstate or international
- Provide tax & accounting advice and solutions
- Build and maintain close working relationships with clients
- Mentor, develop and encourage a team of associates and senior associates
- Engage in business development activities to grow your portfolio and specialisation
- Lead the delivery of strategic advisory projects with a high level of independence and autonomy
- Relevant tertiary degree in Accounting or Commerce
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a business advisory services within a chartered accounting environment
- Completion of CA/CPA qualification
- Ability to provide an engaging client experience
- Desire to drive quality service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of client organisations
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and have an innovative leadership approach, then this role is for you! This organisation not only provides on-going professional development but also promote a social working culture.
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.