Senior Accountant - Global Firm
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 4 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-03 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane CBD, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The right applicant will have the chance to join one of the biggest global firms, which has innovation and technology at the forefront. Headed by two partners who are driven and accessible, the firm needs an experienced senior accountant to join their team and service their private advisory clients.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Providing clients with superior tax knowledge and business advisory;
• Liaising with clients face to face, over the phone and via email;
• Assisting in tax planning, financial accounting, cash-flow projections, tax liability forecasting, business structuring, value-add advisory, and financial modelling;
• Mentoring teams including graduate and intermediate level accountants, providing them with strong technical training and ongoing coaching.
Your Key Attributes:
• Highly motivated with a desire to progress;
• A good mentor with refined interpersonal skills;
• Highly communicative, and a client-focused approach;
• Demonstrated commercial acumen and candour;
• A pragmatic, professional and forward-thinking attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting with CA/CPA;
• At least 4 years within an Australian firm, with strong taxation and advisory knowledge;
• Superior communication skills including verbal, written and non-verbals;
• Demonstrated market knowledge of several key Australian industries including manufacturing, mining, energy and agriculture;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers or clients.
As an employee you will be a part of a global network of over 30,000 professionals, servicing over 70 countries and counting. Alongside world-class training, there are secondment and transfer opportunities around the world, flexible working arrangements, paid education courses, and various corporate discounts.
A bit about me:
I'm an experienced consultant that specialises in the recruitment of Accounting professionals across Brisbane and regional Queensland. The divisions I recruit for are within most service-lines of public practice accounting, and the roles I recruit for are across mid-tier, boutique and advisory firms. I am very passionate about my candidates and will ensure every interaction is private, positive and productive.
Please check my LinkedIn for further information: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kneller-1b147ab6/
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.