Senior Internal Auditor
Salary + Super
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-29 accountancy Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in the CBD, this global consultancy firm is part of a large network that offer an extensive range of business services to a variety of industries and sectors. Providing a collaborative and inclusive culture, they nurture creativity and innovation in their staff whilst focusing on solving their clients complex challenges.
As a key member of the Internal Audit and Risk Advisory team, you will work with Boards and Executive Management to help them navigate their business risks and assist them in achieving their strategic and operational priorities.
You will work with clients at all levels and across every facet of their business and will consult in anything from managing day-to-day operational and strategic risks, to producing board reports and providing complex advise.
Their client base includes corporate and Government clients in retail, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, infrastructure, education, utilities, resources and financial services.
- Manage a portfolio of engagements that consistently delivers quality outcomes for clients.
- Deliver a variety of risk advisory projects, ranging across a variety of disciplines including procurement, safety, financial controls, governance and operations.
- Provide technical knowledge, direction, coaching and training to colleagues through day-to-day management of teams on engagements.
- Contribute to business development by maintaining strong relationships with clients and building professional networks.
- Develop a deep understanding of company's broad service offerings and identify additional opportunities outside of Risk Advisory to further support our clients.
- A bachelors degree in Commerce or Accounting
- CA / CPA (or nearing completion)
- Advanced (demonstrable) written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mindset and strong critical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on +61 8 8216 3516 for a confidential discussion.