Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Peter McEntee
Job Ref 1731830/001
Date posted 2 August 2022brisbane accountancy-finance/business-services-corporate-advisory 2022-08-05 2022-09-01 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is excited to be exclusively partnering with Mazars in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant. Mazars is a global firm, specialising in Audit, Accounting, Advisory, Tax and Legal Services. Due to continuous expansion, Mazars is seeking a motivated and driven professional with proficient knowledge of accounting, taxation and advisory to join their growing team.
With a clear vision of growth, Mazars prides themselves on keeping high professional standards in addition to great opportunities for learning and development within the firm.
The role is to join one of the fastest growing firms in a position that offers work with diverse clients, within multiple industries, which will allow you to continue building your professional career in a senior role.
The roles of the Senior Accountant include:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT and FBT
- Preparation and filing of tax requirements and other statutory returns
- Provide advice, suggestions, and support to the business to implement any new processes
- Being able to liaise with external providers
To be successful in the position, you will have:
- CPA / CA Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (or equivalent)
- Strong ERP skills (MYOB and Xero)
- 4+ Years in an Accounting firm
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
- Motivated to learn and develop
This an excellent opportunity for someone to enhance their career and get exposure to a broad range of responsibilities working within a global organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Peter McEntee on 07 3032 2225 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Brisbane CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
This is an exciting 12 month contract opportunity for an experienced Project Finance & Risk Specialist to join a renowned QLD business to assist them on a separation program.