Private Equity Analyst
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 31 August 2016
Established, successful and growing Private Equity Firm in Perth are seeking an Analyst for an excellent opportunity to work in the Resources sector. If you have an interest in Private Equity and have relevant industry experience or qualifications this will offer the opportunity to be part of a high performing team. This role offers an uncapped bonus structure, high base salary, opportunity of interantional travel, and career stability.
- Research, analyse data and perform due diligence on mining investments and commodity markets
- Financial Modelling and analysis of cash flows of investments
- Review and analysis of project feasibility studies in addition to financial statement analysis and other data relating to potential investments
- Recommendations and presentations regarding investments
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the mining industry ideally working in exploration, brokerage, corporate advisory/consulting, investment banking
- Degree and/or post grad in one of the following disciplines will be highly regareded: mining, geology, engineering, metallurgy, chemical processing
- International work experience including foreign language skills would be advantageous as the opportunity to travel is on offer
- Communication, leadership and business development skills are essential
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.