Salary AUD80000 - AUD95000 per annum
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Shaun Dewar
Date posted 23 September 2016
This leading ASX corporate has experienced significant growth due to a highly successful new product line. Based on this growth there has been a corresponding effect on the finance & accounting team; resulting in a vacancy for an experienced Tax Accountant. The successful candidate will report the the Tax Director and ultimately responsible for the tax compliance obligations for a number of corporate entities across various jurisdictions.
- Completion of monthly domestic and international BAS correctly and accurately
- Population of the tax provisions in the GL
- Transfer pricing for ANZ group entities
- Annual income tax return and annual reports
- Quarterly PAYG Instalment Income
- Management of a team
- Ad-hoc queries and requests from the Tax Director and other finance departments
Key Selection Criteria:
- CTA / CA / CPA Qualified
- Experience as a Tax Accountant
- Large ERP experience (Oracle or SAP is advantageous)
This position is immediately available for a determined Tax Accountant looking for a long term career of future mentorship and development. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Shaun Dewar on 02 8423 1007 for a confidential discussion.