Manager, Corporate Finance Strategy & Delivery
Salary AUD200000 - AUD220000 per annum + Super
Location Ipswich City
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 30 September 2016
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a prominent QLD statutory organisation on a three month contract basis with scope to extend. Reporting to the CFO, the Manager of Corporate Finance Strategy & Delivery will be responsible for ensuring strong, transparent and well communicated corporate finance management practices are established across the organisation.
- Lead the development and implementation of Corporate Finance projects
- Establish project reporting requirements to ensure transparency associated with Financial outcomes, risk and project management activities
- Provide strategic advice on the financial sustainability of the organisation through cash-flow projections and scenario analysis
- Coordinate and manage the finance risk register
- Identify, scope, plan and implement improvement and efficiency opportunities within Corporate Finance activities
- Monitor performance of corporate finance through monthly KPI reporting
- 7+ years experience in a Finance Manager/Financial Controller position
- Expert knowledge of Accounting Standards and legislative requirements
- Experience and ability in investigating, analysing and reporting on complex financial issues involving financial management, investment and delivery
- Significant experience in managing the delivery of a project, including planning, organising, executing and reporting progress
Exceptional three month contract opportunity to join a well recognised statutory authority in key leadership role.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.