Forensic Accounting & Investigation Analyst
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 24 October 2016
About the Role: As a result of growth in the team, there is a current demand for an experienced Analyst or Senior Analyst. This high performing team have managed some of the most complex assignments in Australia and overseas in the areas of forensics, investigations, legal disputes and consulting. The position will require you be skilled in valuations, investigations, fraud and risk assessments, forensic technology, dispute and data analytics.
- CA qualified or close to completion
- 3 to 5 years experience in a professional services environment
- Experience in valuations is essential
- Experience with financial modelling and Excel
- Experience in complex report writing
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a highly diversified role which will provide the opportunity to work across various service areas, and to travel interstate & overseas. If you have experience in Audit, Tax or Corporate Finance with strong experience in Valuations, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge then this role will be right for you.
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.