Senior Tax Specialist
Salary AUD50 - AUD60 per hour + + superannuation
Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 15 November 2016
Do you hold specialised knowledge of Australian Taxation law? Do you have the commercial acumen to practically apply this knowledge across industries? This fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a large organisation leading teams in the specialised Finance division.
The Senior Tax Specialist will be accountable for managing resources, performance in accordance with legislation. Their main requirements will be to plan, deliver and detail complex, technical or sensitive projects which impact on strategic and operational outcomes for the agency.
The successful Senior tax specialist candidate will have experience with international tax, profit shifting and off shore tax planning.
- Apply expert advise and direction on complex topics and issues utilising Australian taxation law
- Provide specialist interpretive advice, identify and research dispute resolution and verification, auditing and risk mitigation in relation to client obligations
- Identify, research and evaluate specialised tax risks and issues by applying
- Utilise your specialist expertise in relation to financial reporting and business information systems, gathering evidence to conduct procedures and activities
- The senior tax specialist will lead, mentor and manage specialised projects, taking into account timeframes and quality requirements needed from others
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Law, Business or Commerce
- Must have 4-5 years experience working in the tax, law and audit accounting fields
- Specialist knowledge of a range of tax topics, international tax, trusts and superannuation
- Ability to identify and analyse common tax planning techniques and structures including the use of multiple entities
If you are a specialised tax professional, looking for your next career position, then please get in touch for more information and a highly confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.