Senior Tax Accountant
Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum
Location North Ryde
Consultant Shaun Dewar
Date posted 18 November 2016
This leading ASX corporate has experienced significant growth due to a highly successful new product line. Based on this growth there has been a corresponding effect on the finance & accounting team; resulting in a vacancy for an experienced Senior Tax Accountant.
The successful Senior Tax Accountant will report to the Tax Director and ultimately responsible for the tax compliance obligations for a number of corporate entities across various jurisdictions.
- Completion of monthly domestic and international BAS correctly and accurately
- Population of the tax provisions in the GL
- Transfer pricing for ANZ group entities
- Annual income tax return and annual reports
- Quarterly PAYG Instalment Income
- Management of a team
- Ad-hoc queries and requests from the Tax Director and other finance departments
Key Selection Criteria:
- CA / CPA / CTA Qualified
- Experience as a tax specialist
- Large ERP experience (Oracle or SAP is advantageous)
This position is available for an immediate start and has long term career advantages due to the internal progression within the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Shaun Dewar on 02 8423 1007 for a confidential discussion.