Finance Training Manager
Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum
Location Gold Coast
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 30 November 2016
An ASX listed energy organisation that is currently expanding and excelling within the Australian market. The company is currently looking for an experienced Finance Training Manager to join their fast paced growing credit department.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, the successful candidate will have a strong finance background, with an emphasis on collections and a passion for training and developing a team. Working in the Gold Coast office, the main responsibilities will include planning and delivery of training for the Consumer Finance Team.
- Plan, develop and implement consumer finance training
- Ensure team is aware of up current regulatory compliance
- Deliver detailed training for each consumer finance role for new employees
- Develop ongoing training for existing Consumer Finance Team
- Evaluate employee performance and address employee issues when they arise
- Minimum two years experience in training or managing within Consumer Finance
- Corporate finance experience such as collections of billings
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
- Certificate IV in training desirable
- Knowledge of adult learning and teaching methodologies
Opportunity to expand your skillset. Travel across the Asia Pacific Region
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.