Corporate Finance - Senior Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting directly to Partners you will work closely with the team to deliver corporate finance services across an array of industries within the region.
Working in a multi-skilled team based in Sydney CBD, you will have direct involvement in various projects across an array of services covering due diligence, valuations, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, strategic advisory and litigation support etc.
- Managing engagements from start to finish, including management of the engagement team and the preparation of the required deliverables
- Performing in-depth, due diligence analysis of company information and financial statements for companies
- Valuations (business assets/intangibles/company/options) – managing research and analysis for support of the assumptions considered in valuations
- Managing the preparation of research on companies, the economy, industries and comparables
- Building and managing new/existing client relationships
- Overseeing firm wide and corporate finance specific business development activities
- performance management, mentoring and training junior staff members
- CA/CPA qualified or a relevant degree in Accounting & Finance
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience (including 5 year's experience in a corporate finance related environment)
- Proven leadership experience in managing projects and teams
- In depth exposure in due diligence, M&A and financial modelling
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Being a market leader in their field, they offer great professional development, collaborative culture with a solid emphasis on career growth backed by a great global mobility program. If you are looking for a step up within the corporate finance field, this could be the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.