Senior Commercial Advisor - Energy
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business which is growing strongly every year. This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Commercial Manager and also the Business Development team on new projects. Candidates must have experience in the Energy industry, plus experience with Power Purchase agreements, and have had high level client contact including negotiation skills.
- Business development, management of commercial arrangements including purchase agreements, procurement and contracts, market agreements and leases, managing relationships with current customers.
- Identifying and delivering new value-adding opportunities from existing contracts, leading commercial negotiations with customers and suppliers to provide the best outcome for the business in the formation of contracts.
- Maintaining positive relationships with state and national regulatory agencies.
- Developing and managing processes and systems required to ensure compliance with key energy markets and customer settlements.
- Ensuring compliance with various licences and statutory requirements.
- Working closely with the Business Development Team to deliver growth opportunities while managing commercial risks.
- Providing commercial support during the delivery of new projects, as well as the expansion of current operations.
- Qualification in a finance/commerce, law or a procurement-related discipline.
- Experience in a similar position, with a deep understanding of the energy industry (Experience in the resources industry will also be highly regarded).
- Experience with Power Purchase Agreements within Energy is critical.
- Strong computer literacy essential, including Excel and Word.
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.