Corporate Finance - Investment Analyst
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-09-21 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a high performing In-House Business Development & Investment team. It is the ideal role for candidates looking to move from Investment Banking, Big 4 M&A, Advisory or another in house Business Development Team. In this role, you will have excellent support and mentoring from an experienced team, which will really suit candidates with 2-4 years experience.
- Provide commercial insight and financial analysis for investment decision making
- Identify and evaluate opportunities
- Financial modelling for new and existing mining projects
- Work on M&A, JV and Strategic opportunities
- Report writing and presentation to key internal and external stakeholders
- Industry and competitor analysis
- You will be part of a high performing business unit to provide commercial value-add in the area of corporate finance and business development
- Minimum 2 years corporate finance & investments experience
- Experience in an Investment Bank, Private Equity 4 or Corporate Finance firm
- Experienced with financial modelling and investment analysis
- CA or CFA is desired
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.