Corporate Finance Analyst - Consulting
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-26 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Advisory Firm. The Business Analyst role is an opportunity to develop your technical and analytical skills, and also to improve your business development, networking and industry expertise. This role is varied and rewarding, which will provide an excellent opportunity to be a part of a high performance team. Our client has an excellent culture and can offer a very competitive salary package.
- Degree qualified with strong results
- CFA or CA is preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in a Corporate Finance position
- High quality financial modelling skills
- Local experience within an Advisory or Accounting firm is preferable
- Desire to develop new business and extend the company network
- A high attention to detail, together with a passion about the NFP & Care sector
- Strong problem solving, organisational and communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.