Corporate Tax Accountant
Salary Additional Benefits
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join the corporate tax team in the Perth CBD. Quality professional development, a view for progression and a good work ethic is the key to success. This is a rare opportunity to build a career in corporate tax with excellent remuneration as a bonus. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a passion for success and the ability to analyse and interpret financial information at a high level.
Corporate Tax Associate / Senior / Manager
The corporate tax team is growing and with strong growth comes career opportunity for individuals who are passionate and dynamic accountants. Join a well established and supportive team of experts who are committed to providing quality expertise and a range of advisory exposure.
The role will include:
- Preparation of company returns.
- Consolidated company tax returns for a range of corporate clients.
- Preparation of tax effect accounting calculations.
- Liaise and consult with internal stakeholders and clients for a range of industries.
- Strengthen existing client relationships and develop new ones.
- Business / Commerce / Finance Degree with accounting Major
- CA / CPA Qualified
- 3-8 years experience in corporate tax or advisory experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Work flexibility for whatever life throws at you.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Regular professional development.
- Career progression.
- Long term career with a large multi-national company
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.