Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 29 August 2016
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an industry-leading Property company in an exceptional team-based environment.
On offer is the opportunity to work for one of the largest organisations within the Property Industry. Offering exciting career potential, this organisation has been experiencing consitent growth each year - now expanding their operation to 100 locations across Australia.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be in an Accounts Receivable position within an exciting and dynamic business. This role is perfect for those who are passionate about Accounts Receivable and can work openly in a team environment.
- Internal & External account handling
- Managing clients and resolving disputes if they arise
- Calling customers to recover monies due to the business
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and reporting on customer performance
- Bank reconciliations and payment allocation
- Month-end processing and reporting
- JDE Experience highly desirable
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt to change and busy environments
- Be able to communicate effectively with a large variety of clients and stakeholders
- Possess strong time management skills
- Strong problem solving and data analysis
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.