Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 9 September 2016
An ASX listed organisation, established within the Australian market is currently expanding globally. The company is currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their fast paced growing credit department based in the head office.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, the successful candidate will have a passion for collections, credit and experience handling the end to end credit function. The role requires a Credit Controller that has the skills and capabilities to provide outstanding service to clients through professional collection calls, speedy and accurate response to queries and the accurate allocation of customer payments.
- Full function collections activities on a specific client portfolio
- Generating and processing a high volume of invoices each week
- Monitoring customer accounts for any delayed payments or discrepancies
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Minimum 3 years collections experience
- Experience using large ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or Pronto
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously
Opportunity for career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.