Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 6 October 20161 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to an internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Officer has become available in this growing construction company.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, the role of Credit Officer will give you the opportunity to work in a reputable company on a permanent basis.
- Manage your own ledger of circa 500 accounts
- Account and bank statement reconciliations daily and monthly
- Banking and allocations
- Collection calls
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Performing credit checks and processing credit applications
- 3+ years full function Credit Control experience
- Prior experience using a large ERP is preferred
- Prior experience dealing with major accounts is preferred
- Strong reconciliations skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
The role of Credit Officer will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, complex environment. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs, with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.