Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 15 September 2016
This engineering group's inner suburbs opertation is looking for dynamic Accounts Receivable Officer to join their growing team. They are a leader in the consultancy industry and are looking for a junior AR officer who comes with end to end experience and the ability to work in a team. You’ll be tasked with processing of accounts receivable, creating invoices, preparation of credit notes and reports, and ad-hoc data analysis. To be successful in this role, you will be a motivated professional who thrives in a past paced team environment and who will be willing to add value across the wider team when needed.
- Provide ongoing support in the receivables, reporting, analysis and finance space
- Preparation of monthly invoices and issuing to clients using the vision accounting system.
- Running Batches of Draft invoices and issuing to Project Leaders on a weekly basis
- Dealing with a high volume of interactions and queries from Project Leader
- Adjusting Billing schedules where required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly.
- Prior experience within an Accounts Receivable/Analyst Role
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups/hlookups, pivot table, sumifs etc)
- A desire to question and improve on the status quo
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and delivering quality outcomes
- Immediate availability would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.