Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum + superannuation
Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 4 October 2016
Join one of the largest, utility organisations in Australia, working as part of the credit department. This is an exciting time for the organisation as they continue to expand, change and develop the nation’s views on energy, global warming and recycling.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Collections Officer to join the collections team. This role is high volume working in a large collections team. The successful candidate will have a proactive approach, can-do attitude and deliver results in a positive direction in line with collections policies and strategies.
- Maintain and manage the debtor accounts to keep on track of payments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Reconciling receivables accounts
- Dealing with customer disputes and liaise where necessary to monitor progress
- Collections officer duties by following up overdue accounts
- Ad hoc duties assisting the line manager and credit team
- 2+ years experience working in collections/ accounts receivable
- Strong knowledge of credit control functions
- Experience using large ERP systems such as SAP; desirable not essential
If you are looking for your next challenge as a collections officer to build your skill set, during this exciting period of change; then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.