Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super
Location Southeastern Sydney
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 5 October 2016
A permanent Accounts Receivable and Collections role within a global Technology leader, based in the Sydney CBD.
This global technology leader within the Financial Technology space have a vibrant young culture and an impressive head quarters here in the CBD. Due to ongoing growth of the company an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Officer to join their hard working team, on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years experience in a full function credit role, strong communication skills & to have dealt with major accounts/clients.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Officer will work as aprt of a colloborative team managing both major and sub major accounts. The successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Dealing with a vast customer/client base
- Inbound & outbound debt collection
- Handle major & customer accounts
- Maintaining and tracking debtors ledger
- Work amongst a client focussed accounts team
- Weekly reporting to managers
- Customer visits when required
- Communication of issues to stakeholders
- Show a high attention to detail & accurate processing
As a Credit Officer, you will be a strong team player and have experience managing a ledger of major accounts. As well as the following:
- At least 3 years experience in a full-function role covering claims and high volume reconcilations
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office systems & exposure to multiple ERP systems
- High attention to detail
On Offer is a permanent position in a highly regarded brand with a great team-based environment, brand new modern offices and an attractive salary with flexible hours.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +612 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.