Salary Competitive salary
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 12 October 2016
Join a fantastic organisation within a dynamic and fast-paced team that has grown continually over the last five years.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, the role of Credit Controller will give you the opportunity to work in a reputable company on a permanent basis.
- Manage your own ledger of circa 400 accounts
- Account and bank statement reconciliations daily and monthly
- Banking and allocations
- Collection calls
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Performing credit checks and processing credit applications
- 5+ years full function experience as a Credit Controller
- Prior experience using SAP, Oracle or Pronto is preferred
- Prior experience dealing with major accounts is preferred
- Strong reconciliations skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
The role of Credit Controller will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, complex environment. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs, with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.