Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 11 October 2016
The Company A leading international Social Media Company, based in stunning new offices in the CBD, is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the newly-formed Finance team. The company promotes a culture that is fun, dynamic and youthful. The roles would suit proactive individuals that are keen to develop their technical skills whilst having fun at work. With open plan offices there is plenty of interaction between the different business units and this is encouraged through weekly social gatherings. The company is going through rapid organic growth so it is an exciting time to be joining this market leader.
- Daily processing of customer payments received
- Daily reconciliation of receivables bank accounts
- Daily reporting to Collections team of payments received & status of aged receivables
- Posts adjusting entries to maintain clean receivables ledger in multiple currencies
- Posts revenue entries for 6 entities on a monthly basis
- Reconcile deferred revenue and revenue recognized on a monthly basis
- Calculate bad debt provision & post adjustment to write offs on a quarterly basis
- Reconcile AR ledger to GL on a monthly basis
- Calculate unbilled AR/revenue adjustment on a quarterly basis
- Reconcile VAT/GST accounts on a monthly basis, ensuring payments are made through liaising with AP
- 3+ years of standalone Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience with foreign currency transactions and payments.
- Experience with NetSuite highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.