Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kitty Chandler
Date posted 14 October 2016
This Energy company is looking for an immediately available Credit Administrator to join their team over the next 6 months. Reporting in to the Finance Manager, you will work within a supportive finance team within the CBD.
• Providing general administrative support as required i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
• Allocating payments and reconciliation of accounts
• Processing invoices
• Entering/updating spread sheets
• Diary management
• Arranging meetings
• Liaising closely with and working with the team to meet the team's objectives.
• Ad Hoc tasks
• Data entry
• Exceptional customer service at all times
• Background in Credit/Collections
• Advanced Excel skills highly desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with high profile managers
• Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability in working with a team and supporting the overall objectives set
The supportive management team will equip you with all the necessary tools to advance your career. So if you are looking to further your career, please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Kitty Chandler on 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.