Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + competitive
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kitty Chandler
Date posted 25 October 2016
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading, CBD based agricultural cooperative. Operating out of state of the art, modern offices in Melbourne's CBD, this business offers a challenging role based in a supportive and fun working environment. Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will work as part of a collaborative team of credit professionals.
- Maintaining a portfolio of over 1000 accounts with balances in excess of $30 million per month
- Provision of detailed credit analysis where required
- Allocating payments and reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring recovery procedures with a view to minimisation of debt
- Resolving complex cash lock up disputes to maximise cash flow
- Researching customer accounts and conducting credit vetting activities
- Preparing and forecasting monthly reports
- Utilising strong negotiation skills so as to maximise every opportunity when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years’ prior experience as credit controller
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Prior experience using SAP is a must
- Excellent excel skills
- Process oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service at all times when dealing with clients
- Demonstrated ability in working with a team and supporting its overall objectives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Credit Controller, looking for a challenging role in a fun and rewarding environment, based in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Kitty Chandler on 03 8628 2115 for a confidential discussion.