Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location North Shore
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 7 November 2016
Excellent entry level opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the corporate world.
This industry leader specialising in the business services sector are looking for an entry level Accounts Receivable Officer to join their young and corporate finance team.
Joining a medium sized team this is a chance for an eager and keen person to enter the corporate finance world as an Accounts Receivable Officer.
Working within the Accounts Receivable function you will liaise and partner with both external and internal stakeholders of the organisation, as so be a key member of the finance function.
- Raising invoices and other related billing
- Daily banking of cheques/cash
- Dealing with queries from multiple stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as, Excel
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop your own skills
- Excellent time management skills
Close to public transport with multiple company benefits, this is a rare chance for someone with a keen interest in accounting to develop their career and enter the corporate world.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.