Salary AUD30 - AUD34 per hour + Super
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 17 November 2016
An opportunity to join a retail leader on a contract role into 2017 in a busy full function credit role. You will have responsibility for managing a large ledger covering collections and also supporting the wider team with Accounts Receivable duties as well. Supportive and social team environment with the opportunity to extend long term.
A well established and recognisable retail brand who have a vibrant young culture and an impressive head quarters based just out the CBD, this company supports continued learning and development of their staff.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, as the Credit Officer you will be managing a high volume of accounts with the following key deliverables:
- Active day to day management and control of Debtors Ledger (approx $1 - $2M per month)
- Contacting Debtors for payment of accounts overdue in line with their Trading Terms.
- Ensure Debtor Days are within KPI targets.
- Daily processing of Banking and Bank Reconciliations.
- Meeting Month End Timelines as per month end schedule.
- Review "Credit Hold" report daily and follow up as necessary.
- Weekly reports sent to management and notify management of any high risk debtors.
- Processing ad hoc Credits and Invoices as required.
- Attending to all Debtor inquiries relating to the customer account.
- Creating New Accounts and ensuring all records updated and efficiently filed
As a Credit Officer, you will be a strong team player and have experience managing a ledger of major accounts. As well as:
- At least 3 years experience in a full-function role covering claims and high volume reconciliations
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office systems & must have experience with JD Edwards
- High attention to detail
On Offer is an exciting position in a highly regarded retail brand with a great team-based environment, brand new modern offices and an attractive salary with flexible hours.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +612 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.