Credit Team Leader
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading manufacturing and distribution organisation are currently looking for an experienced Credit Team Leader to join their high performing team. Join a market leading organisation with a dynamic and fast-paced culture that are known across the globe. This is a newly created role due to continual growth.
This national organisation are looking for an experienced Credit Team Leader. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, this position will give you the opportunity to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Managing a small team
- Oversee the efficient operation of the credit function for major accounts
- Account and bank statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving escalated customer queries
- Formulating credit policy
- Performing credit checks and processing credit applications
- 5+ years experience in a Credit Team Leader role
- Prior experience using a large ERP is preferred
- Prior experience dealing with major and minor accounts
- Experience managing small teams
- Experience with Claims and rebates is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected business, with fantastic on site facilities and great work/life balance and team culture. This is a key position in the organisation and is a permanent role. Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs with on site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.