Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD27 - AUD32 per hour + Super
Location Southeastern Sydney
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 29 November 2016
A fast paced full function Accounts Receivable role within an international manufacturing organisation using SAP and working in a team environment
This global manufacturing leader within the have a vibrant young culture and an impressive head quarters just south of the Sydney CBD. Due to ongoing growth of the company an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their hard working team, on a contract basis as they experience a backlog in accounts.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years experience in a full function Accounts Receivable/credit role, strong communication skills & to have dealt both internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivable Officer will work as aprt of a colloborative team managing both major and sub major accounts. The successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Dealing with a vast customer/client base
- Reconciliations and allocations
- Handle major & customer accounts
- Maintaining and tracking debtors ledger
- Work amongst a client focussed accounts team
- Weekly reporting to managers
- Communication of issues to stakeholders
- Show a high attention to detail & accurate processing
As an Accounts Receivable Officer , you will be a strong team player and have experience managing a ledger of major accounts. As well as the following:
- At least 3 years experience in a full-function AR role and high volume reconcilations
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office systems & experience with SAP is essential
- High attention to detail
On Offer is a position in a highly regarded brand with a great team-based environment, brand new modern offices and an attractive salary with flexible hours.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +612 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.