Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kitty Chandler
Date posted 30 November 2016
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading, CBD based energy company. Operating out of state of the art, modern offices in the centre of the city, this business offers a challenging Credit Controller position. Our client is looking for a Credit Controller with proven industry experience in a busy environment to start immediately. Reporting into the Credit team leader, you will work as part of a collaborative team of credit professionals.
- End to end Credit Control
- Ensuring overdue invoices are collected in a timely manner
- Managing a large portfolio of clients
- Collection of overdue debt
- Maintain and update debtor records
- Maintaining and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Making informed credit decisions
- Proven background in Credit Control
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Prior experience using SAP preferred
- Excellent excel skills
- Process oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
- Target driven
- Ability to follow and work within established guidelines and procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Credit Controller, looking for a challenging role in a fun and rewarding environment, based in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Kitty Chandler on 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.